What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A program that will fit any artist’s learning style
- Learn how to master a system of outsets and curves that will make your drawings come alive and not look robotic
- Learn specific Techniques on standardizing the head to enable you to block in quickly and without mistakes
- Discover how to turn your passion for art into a career by doing what you love, Drawing
- Find out how to draw hair and have it look better than ever with a natural flowing look
- Learn how to draw hands and have them look like the person’s hands you are drawing
- Know the section on “Avoid Common Mistakes” to help you know what to look out for
- Howto draw clothes on people, all through proportions and perspective.
- Discover “How To” strategies that will put you at the top of your game
- Knowing howto draw hair and have it look likerealistic hair.
- Get concise pages of specific instruction and illustrations
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Learning 2 Draw scores 71.29/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://learning2draw.com/cbindex.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: learning2draw.com you’ll also be taken through to learning2draw.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)